This pan seared salmon recipe is a simple and so useful to have in your back pocket. It is a perfect standard protein for quick weeknight meals, lunches for work or even for special occasions. With a few ingredients and a few minutes delicious salmon could be the answer to your hunger question.
Month: June 2019
These crispy buffalo wings are spicy, delectable, savory and have a crispy crunch that will keep you going back for more! These chicken wings are a low-carb, keto and paleo appetizer that is perfect for game day, baby showers, potlucks or just because! This recipe calls for such an unsuspecting but perfect ingredient to crisp the chicken skin during the baking process: BAKING POWDER! The recipe is simple and if you follow along you can have THE BOMB crispy wings in about an hour. Although these can be a stand alone appetizer you can try making them into a meal by having them with Roasted Asparagus.
- 2 lbs organic chicken wings separated into drumettes and flats
- 2 tsp baking powder, aluminum free
- 1.5 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 3 Tbsp Unsalted butter
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/3 cup Frank’s Red Hot Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp curly parsley, finely chpoped
- Preheat oven to 250 F.
- Rinse and pat chicken wings dry with paper towels then set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine baking powder, salt, pepper, paprika.
- Add wings to seasoning mixture and toss until wings are evenly coated.
- Place aluminum foil on a baking sheet. Spray a wire cooling rack with non stick oil and then place on the foil-lined baking sheet.
- Place chicken wings on the wire rack leaving an inch in between each one.
- Place wings in the oven on the middle rack and set a timer for 30 minutes.
- In a medium sauce pan melt butter under low heat then add garlic and stir gently. Allow garlic to cook for two minutes under the low heat.
- Add hot sauce and parsley to butter garlic mixture, stir gently, remove from heat and set aside.
- When the timer alerts you that the wings have been baking for 30 minutes, leave the wings in the oven and increase the oven temperature to 425 F and reset the time for another 25 minutes.
- When the timer completes check and make sure the wings look golden brown. Remove the wings from the oven and immediately place in medium sized mixing bowl and then toss with butter and hot sauce mixture. Serve immediately!
Thes wings go beautifully with ranch or bleh cheese dressing and side of celery or carrot sticks.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1/2 pound
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 834 Total Fat: 64g Saturated Fat: 25g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 34g Cholesterol: 209mg Sodium: 2544mg Carbohydrates: 26g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 1g Protein: 39g
Make this simple and tasty keto, low-carb and paleo roasted asparagus recipe with a few ingredients and delicious results. It is asparagus season y’all, so why not bask in all its glory? I’ve been playing with asparagus a lot in the kitchen lately since its one of the hand full of green veggies that my toddler will gladly eat.