Make this easy and delicious spicy Thai peanut sauce that is perfect for dipping grilled meats, spring rolls vegetables or as a sauce for noodles. This sauce takes only minutes to prepare and packs a huge punch of flavor. This is a perfect appetizer dip or sauce for lettuce or pita wraps.
- In a medium sized sauce pan allow the coconut oil to melt under low to medium heat.
- Add the red curry paste to the oil and stir constantly with a wooden spoon allowing the paste to cook and become fragrant.
- Slowly stir in the coconut milk and increase heat to medium. Continue to stir the mixture until well combined.
- Add the chicken bouillon and brown sugar/palm sugar and stir until well integrated then increase heat to high and allow to boil for approx 1 minute.
- Once the mixture has come to a boil reduce heat to medium-low and stir in peanut butter and continue to stir until well integrated. Allow the mixture to continue to thicken.
- Turn the heat off and add soy sauce and lime juice.
- Add garnishes of your choice and serve.
Pictured are garnished of cilantro and red jalapeño peppers. You can garnish the sauce with whatever culinary eye candy you choose. This sauce is a wonderful topping for Shirataki Noodles.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 2 Tbsp
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 79 Total Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 201mg Carbohydrates: 4g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 2g Protein: 1g